Sunday, June 23, 2013

milk for me

Hello everyone I got to taste some yummy milk the other day.

Now I know what you must be thinking. Dogs can't drink milk. I thought the same thing 'til I got this in the mail. Boy is it good. I love to drink it while I have a treat at night.  I call it my cookies and milk. My mama drinks milk and has a cookie, and now I can too. It is so good; I just drink drink drink and can't stop 'til my bowls clean.  MilkOPet is a human grade dairy milk, which has been made special so it won't hurt our tummies, all lactose was removed, and lot's of good for us stuff put in. I love MilkOPet it's a lip smackin', bowl lickin' treat that can't be beat.

 

So, what is MilkOPet?
MilkOPet is 100% lactose-free, nutritionally enhanced cow's milk for dogs that comes from the world's most renowned dairy region - southern-most Australia and New Zealand.  The MilkOPet company has sought the advice of world-leading veterinarian nutritionists in formulating dairy milk to be an optimal drink for dogs.

MilkOPet comes in three formulas for dogs in the life stages of Puppy, Adult and Less Active.  With the lactose removed, milk is a naturally ideal substance to provide essential nourishment for dogs.  The MilkOPet company adds naturally-sourced omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, calcium and protein, along with other vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to maintaining a dog's health.

 

 



 

 

 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.