Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Custom Tags are Super Cool

The nice people at Dog Tag Art allowed me to do another tag. This time for Lennon. I did a 100% custom one and took lots of pictures of the steps. Boy it's so easy even a cat could do it.

BOL.


First step.

Turn on your computer.



Second step.

Sign on to the internet.

Third step.

Type in www.dogtagart.com




Fourth step.

Click where it says Create custom tag.


Step 5

Click choose your image.

I decided on a combo of these two photos that I edited on my computer with some software I had and the help of a friend, to make a custom totally cool tag








Step 6.

You name the tag and describe it so everyone knows about it.


Step #7 just decide a bit about how you want the tag small or large
what wording you want on it. Things like that You can even choose your font.



Step # 8

Choose any upgrades or none at all.



Step # 9

Check out.



Step #10 

This is the hardest step. The waiting. Thankfully this shop gets to work fast on your tag. It will be to you before you know it.



This tag is high quality and made in the USA. They stand behind their product too so thats totally pawsome.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.