Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Training Bandanna

Hello all.


I've had this for a while and have just gotten around to making my mama sit down and blog about it.
My name is Lennon and I hope to be a future service dog.
I have a cute little vest and now a beautiful green bandanna.

My color is going to be green. I look pawtastic in it and my mama loves that color.It makes her smile and that makes my tail wag.

I love this bandanna because when I pair it with my vest people really know I am working,  or at least learning how to work.

I am only 5 months old so not big enough to go in stores just yet but it won't be long.

This bandanna is great because it's so light weight that I sometimes forget I even have it on.

I also love that the color is very bright and really shows up on my black fur. It has black writing that lets every one know I'm in training and that I can't be played with because I have a very important job to do.

To put it on you simply sit and tell your human that they need to put it across your shoulders and tie it around your neck. I wish that it was velcro but the tie will make it so I can wear it longer so that's super cool.

The nice people who made this are SUPER friendly and are very creative.

I wish I could see them, on a day that I wasn't doing a lot of training and give them a big puppy kiss.


I get so excited to put this on it's hard to get a clear photo. Hopefully I'll be still soon so you can see how cool I look in it.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MakeMeSmileCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.