Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ball rope tug treat FUN

HI everyone Lennon here. I've got this pawtastic toy to tell you about.
It's so cool. First of all this thing is SOOOOOOOO FUN. It's great for fetch and for tug. It even has a ball on it.
This ball is soft and sourta squishy. I really love it.

If you want to you can make your human put treats in the little holes in this ball. That makes it a chase and crunch.

The rope is braided nice and thick. It makes it really fun for tugs and light chews. IF you manage to chew through it no worries. You still have your fun ball to play with.


The nice lady who made it for me also sent yummy treats. Some tasted like cheezy burgers. Some like blueberry cheezy cake. My super favorite tasted like bunnies. ?
These treats are really good and made with high quality stuff. EVEN with flour made from oats.

I loved those.

My tail hasnt stopped thump thump thumping.

I love that she also likes to give back to dogs in need.Not every puppy is as lucky as me. They dont all have someone who loves them.

stay tuned for updates.



FUN FUN TOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.