Thursday, August 4, 2016

Honestly fun.

The super nice people sent me some pawsome toys to try out and boy oh boy are they fun fun fun fun. The cover is made from a super strong matrieal called hemp canvas. The filling is wool. I love tha the company behind these. Cool toys help put disabled ladies to work. How wagaful is that??

Now I got some great toys to talk about and have talked to other dogs and they say the same. Two paws way way up. My friend Grace over at Paws then play loves hers.







I got so many wonderful toys that my tail just won't keep still.

I think I'm going to begin with my favorite one of all. My ducky that I named Dave.







Dave the duck has cute little feet and chirps like a bird. I really like that. It's great fun to pretend I'm a hunting dog retrieving a duck for my person.


I love pouncing on and shaking my rattle snake I call Ricky. Snakes are bad and I gotta protect my family. 


Next I'll tell you about my cuddles buddy Ollie the owl. I love him because he's so much fun to snuggle with. He has no squeaker and is nice and soft.

Last I can say my flier I call Freddy is fun to run down and get. It's helping me learn to pick up stuff mama drops.

These toys clean really easy. Toss em in the washer and then the dryer.


MORE PICS TO COME.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.