Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Listen to my leash

Hello everyone us service dogs have a hard job to do and we can never ever be distracted. You see if you distract us then our person might get hurt. Thats why I got this nifty leash that says DO NOT PET. It's to remind the public not to pet me.

They have things that arent for service dogs too.

This is cool because they have collars, harnesses, jackets, and leashes. All are color coded and have writing on them. RED for do not come near me or pet me for example since red means stop. Yellow for caution, and green for IM FRIENDLY. Since green= go.

Pretty simple right? Well they also have other colors like blue, and white. White is for blind dogs kinda like the white cane that blind people use.


My leash is very short at just 2 feet long This is because I sometimes forget I am supposed to stay very close in stores and it is to remind me.


My mama likes it because the handle is nice and soft and kinda squishy,


We also love that you can get it in other languages besides English.



Photos to come
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WarningLeash?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.