Thursday, December 22, 2016

Horse halter for dogs.

We got this amazing special order halter. It started out as a horsey halter but I talked to my mama and my mama talked to a pretty horse named Rennys mama and they came up with a super cool paracord dog halter. They modified the horse halter and you know what? It looks so cool and works great.

Now mine was a custom one and the first dog version made by this great shop. There are a few kinks to work out but nothing that cant be fixed super fast.

I love how the collar part is adjustable to grow with me and has a nice shiny buckle.

The vibrant colors really pop on my black fur. I love this because it helps me remember that mama isnt very strong so I have to walk slowly beside her and not pull so she wont fall and get hurt.

I just wish that this had the O ring under the nose because it will work better that way.

The seller is very friendly and easy to work with. This is not yet featured on the shop but just ask about it and she can make it.

We had a very special surprise in the package too. It was a matching leash. I bet Renny snuck it in with out her knowing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.