Friday, January 27, 2017

Climbing Leash

Hi everyone this is Lennon. I have been wanting my very own hands free leash for a very long time. I got an amazing one in the mail. You see, this thing is beautiful, its a great shade of blue. I love how light weight it is. This thing is also very very cool. It's a normal leash, it's a hands free leash , it's a tie out too. Wow this is cool, 3 in 1.

The clips are attached and secured with paracord.  You can get several kinds of clips. While I have the normal bolt snaps. There's also lobster claw type clips too. You can get locking or non locking climbing type clips. The lashing can be either red and blue, black, or even reflective. So very many choices and colors.






This shop is PAWSOME


https://www.etsy.com/shop/OutdoorDog?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.