Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Jewel of a Bento

Hello everyone.


Do you enjoy Asian culture? Do you like Latin culture too? How about just adorable lunch boxes?
Have I found the thing for you. This bento box was so cool I just had to find out more.
To start off it is in my all time favorite color green. This box may be small but it holds plenty. 2 layers to put your food and even a small place to tuck a napkin. I really love that it has a sugar skull on it because it combines two cultures that I really love. To make things better this bento came with a pair of reusable chopsitcks and a nice case for them.  Now...I cant use chopsticks just yet but I am determined to learn. I some what understand how to hold them and can keep the bottom stick still and move the top stick but I just cant get food from the plate to my mouth. Working hard on learning though. The top on the box and the case for the chopsticks is very very pretty it is a clear green and has a small diamond pattern. This gives a nice jewel effect. So pretty so very pretty. The seller is very friendly and easy to work with.

I love that they have so much more than bento boxes too. They have notebooks, ornaments,  all forms of art.


Did you know that in Japan bento is a very big deal. Mothers will spend hours making fun lunches for their children. You can even take classes on it.

These are just some examples of  eatable art a child might find inside their bento.









I didn't do any of this art but it is ADORABLE. Wish I could find a fun way to make my lunch look great so I can show the true beauty of my bento. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.