Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Labradorable Mug

Wow guys. Mama got this super cool mug that has lots of black labby photos on it. They look just like a little version of me Lennon. This mug is great because it makes her smile every time she uses it. That's every day. It makes my tail wag to see her so happy. This mug has been used in the microwave to heat left over soup and stew. It's been used to drink hot tea, hot cider, hot chocolate, and coffee. It is never put in a dishwasher because we don't have one of those... but mama hand washes it every day some times more than once. The photos all look just as good as new.

The printing done on this is amazing quality.

I still cant figure out how the lady who made it got pictures of me in the snow.. Ive never even seen snow before.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BiddefordBodyBrands/items

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.