Monday, February 6, 2017

Perfect Patch

I got three fantastic patches that really really work.

They are PERFECT for any service dog team. We really love them. Not only does it have DO NOT PET written on it but there's also a picture showing not to pet. That makes it so anyone at all can understand.

In fact when mama went to pet me a little girl yelled at her that my clothes said not to pet. WOW they really work. We went to walmart the day before the Puppy Bowl... a time when it's usually very packed and people like to distract service dogs when it's packed. Daisy told me that I would have to work extra super duper hard not to get distracted when I would get petting from strangers. Guess what. She was wrong. Now that I have this simple to understand patch NO ONE at all touched me. They didnt even call me...well except for one little boy who yelled puppy but his mama told him to stop it.

You can get two options for the way the patch looks. I picked white back ground with a black dog since I'm black.  But you can also get a black background with a white dog.

Say you dont have a super cool velcro vest like I do....thats ok because they can make the patch be where you can have your person sew it on. But the velcro one is the easiest option. It is very strong hooks that really grab on to your vest and keep those patches in place. STAY PATCH.

If your person has questions about cleaning the patches be sure to ask and the shop owner will help you out lickity split.

She will also help your people by doing custom patches like mine. I got one that says if handler down open for medical info. In that one my mama has a paper that has her name on it and all of her medical information and even copies of her insurance card and blood donor card.




https://www.etsy.com/shop/iMaeSew/items


www.facebook.com/MaeMadeIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.