Tuesday, October 10, 2017

BEAUTIFUL TAG

Wow, mama has been really sick lately so she hasn't had the time to do much blogging. That's ok though. She feels much better now.

We got these really cool, super affordable ID tags.


Now a Service dog does not have to wear a special ID but every dog should have a name tag.
My mama hates the sound of clinking tags. So I told her to do some digging and we found this paw-tastic company. They are VERY friendly and so easy to work with. I got a special tag made that has my name her name our phone number, our address, my town ID info, and my microchip info. I also had her to get one that tells people service dog laws and to keep their nasty paws off me.

These tags are perfect for hanging on a big dogs collar, on a camera bag.. On  a backpack, or a camera bag. This is also the perfect luggage tag.

You can get them done 100% custom.  My mama so hopes to get

2 Tags for Daisy
1 More tag for Me
and a final tag with the SD info on them again.

That way all the vests can be fully marked and we can stay nice and safe.

I give this company lots of tail wags and doggy kisses.




https://www.etsy.com/shop/IDBadgeExpo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.