Monday, July 7, 2014

Lookin like a rock star.

I got this really great three part grooming kit. It's called Rockin Paws.

Boy is it awesome. The shampoo while it's kinda think suds like a dream and it smells so good. I really like how amazing it makes me feel and look.

I even got some conditioner that made my hair silky soft. I really felt strange getting that smeared all over me and then my mama told me it had to soak for a little bit. My skin had been a little bit itchy before but when I rinsed off and my hair dried I was super silky and stopped itching too. I think my skin was just a little dry and needed to soak up that moisture. I thought I was getting the rock star treatment but then I tried something else that came with it and I really felt pampered.

I got a Shine Serum that smells awesome and boy did it make me sparkley. You have your pawrent put a little bit in their hands rub them together and then just rub it into your hair and then you really shine.


You can get this pawsome stuff in two places.

It's cool enough for you to share with your people too.










https://www.etsy.com/listing/160954037/rockin-paws-show-stopper-coat-de-matting?ref=shop_home_active_1

http://rockinpaws.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.