Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Healthy Yum

OH BOY  have I got some tail waggin leg twitchin pawsome vitamins to tell you all about.

One helps my skin be healthy and my fur shine. It's got lots of yummy good things in it like, Omega 3 and 6, Biotin, Choline, and so many other great things to help you look and feel your best. I love this because it makes my kibbles extra yummy.

The other is to help me with big bad booming thunder storms. I hate those bad things but I'm brave because I'm a service doggy.

The great things in this taste really good and don't prevent me from earning my kibbles and the best treats ever

The great calming down good for you medicine has Chamomile,valerian tryptophan, and lots of other great stuff.

Two pumps is all I need to look and feel great or be extra brave with a big bad storm growling outside.

The nice people even make great human products too and I highly recomend them.








https://www.etsy.com/shop/4PETS4YOU?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.