Friday, April 22, 2016

Helpful oils

I got some really great stuff to tell you about. This great kit came with some amazing things.
I love the salve, the fact that it comes with a carrier oil, and 6 amazing oils that are really helpful.

The oils are

Wound Wash. This great oil is a blend that cleans your sores with out burning  It helps to fight infections.

Owie Fix.  This oil blend also fights infections but it treats the wound too.

Heal not Heel. This blend helps to reduce scars and can even make it heal faster. That's a great oil, we love how it smells.

ParaSITE, this great smelling oil helps to remove parasites. Now I don't know much about this oil so I will have to get my mama to talk to the nice people at Wagswag to find out all the details.

Don't bug me. This oil helps get those fleas and ticks to stay away from you. Careful, this stuff really works and the best thing is you put just a drop or two on because a little goes a loooog way.

Chillax this oil is wonderful to help calm you. In fact, Lennon HATES HATES to get his nails trimmed. We put a drop behind each of his ears and wait a few min. He actually fell asleep while we trimmed them.

You can mix a few drops of the oils to the carrier oil, it's Coconut oil. That really helps it to stretch.

Or  my personal favorite boost the healing power of the oils by mixing some with the healing salve This salve is fantastic. It helps fight rashes, heal cuts, and even help with snake and insect bites. We still highly advise seeing a vet though.

I love this kit because it allows you the chance to try several great products for a great price It's not a portable kit but that option does exist.

This kit is only $19 plus shipping.
The one with the case is $20 plus shipping. I would advise spending that extra dollar. The case looks great, on the site. I really wish that I had one of them

I can be fully honest in the fact that the chillax has worked. The Don't Bug Me really works great too. I love the scent as well. It's two jobs in one, isn't that cool.  I haven't really needed to test the other oils yet but I will do another update when I test them.

.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/231466332/sample-pack-dogpet-essential-oils-first?ref=featured_listings_row


This stuff really worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.