Friday, May 6, 2016

Epi-Pet is awesome

Epi-Pet products are really pawsome

The shampoo smells simply amazing. Made with all natural products, this shampoo does not suds a lot. For both healthy skin and for itchy flaky skin too. Lightly scented this shampoo also helps to brighten the coat. I really love it because my fur was nice and soft after it. You can rinse very easily. I love the fact that it really helps me to feel better. I love that it's safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. That's great because I have kitties in my house and sometimes they get stinky. You need about an ounce per 25 lbs of animal, so I need to use about 2 ounces.

This comes in 2 great scents (Lavender and Vanilla), and ranges in price from $9.99 to $63.00

The great spray that I got to try smells like Lavender. I really like it because not only is it great for your skin and coat but it also works like a perfume. It smells fantastic. This spray helps kill those itchies. It even helps with the oily skin that you sometimes get. This spray is nifty because it helps moisturize your fur and skin. It also cleans, conditions, deodorizes and enriches your fur and skin.

You can get unscented, lavender, or Cedar/Mint. The prices range from $9.99 to $63.00

Last I got some fantastic sunscreen. This is cool because its a spray and not a pump. You see skin cancer can happen to dogs so it's great that we can protect ourselves like this. This is great to use on dogs and horses. DO NOT USE ON CATS. I have tried this and you can easily spray it upside down or at any angle. This is great because that way your human can get every single spot. If you are going to be outside longer  than 2 to 4 hours or swimming longer than 80 min you need to re-apply. This smells a lot like vanilla and that smells so yummy. This great product costs only $17.95 so it is very affordable.


(the blog is still having a bit of problems with uploading photos so I will try them again a bit later.)

 http://www.epi-pet.com/index.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.