Saturday, June 11, 2016

Case that phone

My mama has a LG G Vista and it is SO hard to find cool cases for it. Well we found this pawtastic company that can do it. In fact they can make a case for almost any phone out there.

They have lots of totally cool cases to choose from or you can be like us and get something custom made.

My mama loves Harry Potter, and is a proud Slytherin. So she got the house crest as a design for her phone case. You can get anything though. A pet picture, a favorite location, a family photo... anything is fair game.

I love the fact that now my mama has a case that matches her phones background.


The shipping is super quick and the case is affordable.


It snapped on like a dream and is a perfect fit. Check out  Wireless Decor

and you to can have a case just as one of a kind as you are.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151937149/custom-phone-case-for-samsung-iphone-htc?ref=hp_rv



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.