Thursday, June 16, 2016

We all live in a yellow submarine

You may be aware of the love my family has for the fab 4. in fact a puppy my girls mama had when she was little had the name Ringo. I was named Lennon. As you see our love goes way back.


That being said my girl had a special talk to do, so she could teach children about service animals. She wanted us to look super cool so she bought the most awesome tie  for me. It has the cartoon version of the Beatles from the Yellow Submarine movie.

I love that it was custom done with the knot having all 4 of the Beatles and the tie part having just John.

This tie goes on super easy. Slip your collar through the little loops and then put on your collar. It stays in place and looks so cool.

The seller is very talented and very friendly, shipping was really fast and the kids at the event thought I looked cool.

Ive been really bouncy so no photos just yet.


I can safely say I want more ties.



I am going to leave you with the sounds of the Beatles. This is one of our favorite songs.





https://www.etsy.com/shop/myladyalice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.