Friday, August 26, 2016

Fetch a name

Lennon here. I have this super cool toy to bark about. It's this cool stick. You see this nice person picks up river drift wood and rubs off all the scratchy parts. This is a process known as sanding.

After they sand it then they take a special tool called a wood burner and write your name on it so other dogs can't take it away and make you cry.

To make it better for your person they wrap it with some cording to make a nice handle.

This thing is so much fun I could play for hours and hours.

I took it to show my papa and we played fetch for a looong time. I love playing fetch. It helps me practice for my task of getting stuff my mama drops. It also helps me practice wait drop it and come. Wow learn and play.

This stick also helps me learn to carry stuff. Maybe I'll learn to carry bags for my mama.


FETCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.