Friday, August 26, 2016

Planing it out.

Hi everyone.

In this day and age we are all busy. Even if we dont have kids there are small ones in our extended families.

This little book is awesome. You can write down your appointments in it. This is also awesome for putting down birthdays, dates, movies you want to go to and so much more.

Are you still in school?? You can write assignments in this book so you know when you have to turn them in. Works great to know when you should study for a test.

Have kids? This is fantastic to write down your childs dr. visits, friends birthday parties,PTA meetings, field trips, and school vacations.

Do you have a lot of projects due at work.? Jot them down here.

Put your dogs vet visits down too.

This is a wonderful way to write down all your needs. I don't know about you but I tend to stay very busy and I have so many doctors visits due to my health not being the best..and I have a really hard time to remember everyone in my families birthday. This is a good way to keep my life on track and info close at hand.

There are tons of fun colorful stickers to liven it up. In fact I got two great add on sticker packs.

This book is set up really well.

You get a monthly overview and then if you want more detail you can find it very easily because there is also a week by week breakdown. I have never seen that before in any planner I have owned.


I love the place in the back to jot down birthdays and contact info. At the start of the month you can flip to the back count the birthdays for each month buy a card for each person and paperclip them to that monthly calender. You can use the handy pockets in the front and back thold shopping list, coupons, receipts and more.
 I also really love the tabs so you can quickly flip to the month you need.

In this day and age we are being pulled in so many directions. How is one person supposed to remember; work schedule, work projects, their school schedule (if they go back to school), kids school projects, kids school test, kids school parties, kids friends parties, family parties, their friends parties, PTO meetings, Parent teacher meetings, Friend and family birthdays, Dr visits, dentist visits, vet visits, play dates, dinner dates, holidays, school vacation, summer vacation,kids activities, recitals, sports events, dates they set up to give back to the community. With all that going on I'm shocked we can remember our own names.

I spoke with several members of the community. From parents to teachers even doctors, they all had fantastic things to say about the REMINDER BINDER.


This planner is loaded with space to jot down notes contact info and anniversaries. What more do you need??
















I am going to hold a contest. The winner will get one planner and a special gift. Tell me why you should win. The winner will be picked in two weeks. I will use a random number generator. The comment matching that number wins.


Contest runs until Sept 9th winner announced on the 12th.

Good luck.

Etsy

Amazon

Check out the Reminder Bimder

4 comments:

  1. Cool day tracker! That would be fun to win, checking on my daily appointments wouldn't be so daunting. Typically all I see in there are drs appointments myself. Why should I win? This would put a little color in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this would be fantastic. I have 2 amazing kids. Between karate dance and piano lessons we are always running around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone I am having internet issues. Contest extended untill the 20th

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.