Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hooked on you

Hello everyone this is Lennon. Now if you know me you know I love to help my mama.
Some times I get sad because she has a hard time getting up. But with this super cool super strong leash I have no issues helping her.

This leash can clip to the front or back ring to my vest or a normal non working dogs collar. I told mama to pick out black and red for me to match my vest. Just wish she had listened and gotten my head collar to match it too. Black and red look PAWSOME together. Not that I don't like that head collar because I do but mama wanted to be stubborn and get it in her favorite colors.


Back to my pawsome short leash. This thing has a very nice tight braid and the most incredible handle. Mama said she likes how it feels in her hand that it has a nice fit. We also love how friendly the person who made it for us is and that they have VERY fast shipping. Before we knew it that leash was here and on my vest, and I was able to help my mama keep walking at a good speed.


photos to come.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/Treesees?ref=pr_shop_more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.