Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pretty Bow for a pretty girl.

We recently got this beautiful bow to give to our cousin Bella Rae. Her daddy Jason was a soldier (an MP) and now is a deputy. She loves her daddy very much and so do we. I had to just wag my tail when I saw this pretty bow. I just wish my hair was long enough to wear one too. DARN MY SHORT HAIR. This bow is pawsome because it supports the police. They really don't get enough support or respect in this world. The bow has a nice clear plastic clip so it really will grab on to the hair. We really love this option with the hand cuffs, although the sheriff badge looks really cool now too.   You can even get it put onto a head band. THATS SO COOL.

I love that this is a classy way to show the police that you support them and understand that their lives are ruff.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/270613780/thin-blue-line-police-hair-bow?ref=listing-shop-header-0


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.