Saturday, March 16, 2013

Barking for my Barkbox

Hi everyone it's your pal Daisy-Mae.


I just gotta tell you about something so cool that I was sent to review. It's called a barkbox. You go to the site and your human tells them all about you. And you get neat stuff sent to your house every month.

This month had some really cool things in it.

a gimmie gummy (think a kong shaped like a bear)
a peice of a moose antler
a treat called a zukes dental bar (sposed to taste like apples)
a bag of freeze dried sweet potatos
a bag of cheese flavored yumzies
and a grooming towel
(bath wipe)
 
 
Now about that gimmie gummy I gotta tell you I dont really like toys much but my mama put the nector of the gods in it. PEANUT BUTTER. I couldn't stop licking. Yummy yummy.
 
 
Go to www.barkbox.com and sign up. Maybe you can ask your human to order me a subscription too. My mama will give you all our info.
 
 
WOOF.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.