Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hartz has a big heart

Hi my fellow tailwaggers.

The nice bi-peds at Hartz sent me some new things today. 3 BRUSHES AND 2 TOYS.

Now I'll be the first to admit I don't usually like toys but I LOVE what they gave me.






 
 
I got a duck and a hedgehog. That headghog is so much fun it says grumble.. and I want to kill it.
 
They also gave me 2 brushes and a flea comb. A girls gotta look her best.
 
 
I love this brush. It has two sides to it one with something called pins and the other with bristles. It makes my hair lay down smooth. I keep telling my mama to use it on me and to enter me in a beauty contest. I think I might win if she did.
 
Wow I love this Fur Fetcher. It gets all the loose hairs out so I can be a pretty girl, and it feels pretty good to. 
 
I love this comb it helps keep those itchy bugs off me, I don't want no fleas on me.  This comb is great for little touch ups too. I happen to like it best near my tail... Ah thats the spot.
 


www.hartz.com




WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.