Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I smell...happy.

Hello everyone it's Daisy-Mae here.

I got some really nice stuff in the mail a few days ago. A candle, a bottle of shampoo, and some spray.  It came from the pawsome people at Gerrard Larriett and smells so good it makes me wanna dance. The kind that I got is Happy Jasmine but they have other good smells too. We got it from www.gerrardlarriett.com   

They are really nice and are offering a contest. One of my readers will be reveveing a gift code of $50 to get some of the products to try out. To win tell your human to email my mama.  At EMAIL

Send her their name your name why you wanna win. and you have to like My mama and the nice people on facebook. We will be checking.


http://www.facebook.com/AromaPetcare This will link you to the nice people

https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.jackson.1272?ref=tn_tnmn   This is my mama.

Contest is over on the 15th. I'll give the winner a shout out here on my blog and on facebook. On the 16th.   Good Luck



WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.