Thursday, March 28, 2013

I wanna live on Planet Dog

Tailwaggers the UPS man brought me a new collar and leash from Planet Dog. Now I can look pretty and not worry bout my mama getting lost.


It's pretty and pink and soft. They made it from hemp so it's good for the enviorment. My tail just can't stop waggin. Maybe now people won't call me a boy and try to pick me up by my tail to look at my privite parts. Those aren't for looking at and picking me up by my tail really hurts. I'm too nice to bite them though, so I just let my mama make them go away.


Some people are so stupid. But not planet dog. They're so nice.


Thank you planet dog for sending me a new collar and leash to try out.



www.planetdog.com

 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.