Friday, March 8, 2013

Get Your Paws off my Pawbox

Hello barkin buddies.

It's Daisy-Mae yet again to tell you something else I got in the mail today.  It's called a pawbox and they are really cool. You can have your humans get them for just $10 a month and get to try out all sourts of cool things.

It comes in a cute box with paw prints all over it, and when you open it up there's card telling you what you get this month. The goodies are wrapped in pawsome tissue paper.

Each month there is something diffrent.

In my box I got

The amazing tooth saver dog toy.  Now I don't really like toys, but this one is great because its a ball made of rope.

Fidos cookies. This was a super yummie cookie dipped in dog safe iceing. I love how it tastes but it was a little hard. Not that thats a bad thing. It makes it last even longer.

I got to try a Likety Stick. This is a really neat treat. Your person holds it upside down and all you have to do is lick the little ball and you get a GOOOOOOOOOOD taste.

Slurpabowl what a fun way to have water on the go. It folds up and attatches right to your leash. That way the bowl wont get lost. That leash is doing double duty with this bowl.

They even sent me a sample of some vitamins to help keep me healthy. They are called Pet-Tabs.

You can find out more about pawbox at

www.pawbox.com

 












 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.