Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blinkee for me

Hi night time walking tailwaggers.

Daisy-Mae again,

I gotta tell you about this super cool leash the nice humans at www.blinkee.com sent to me to test. They are so nice for giveing it to me so I could tell you all about it.


Its blue with a reflector strip on it and boy do I feel safe.

My mama holds on to the handle so she won't get lost.. I think I trained her well don't you?

She hits this little tiny button and my leash blinks red then blue then red then blue till she hits the button again. I love it. Only thing I wish is that they had something like a vest or a blinking belt to keep my mama safe too. I worry bout her in the dark.

They have all kinds of cool light up stuff though. So go check them out.






www.blinkee.com

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.