Monday, April 29, 2013

Icey cold treat

Oh boy I got a new treat today to help me cool down. I want to thank the nice people at Freezy Pups for giving me the chance to tell you all about them.
 
I really like the tray you make the treats in, cause it's shaped like a bone and you can make yummy bone shaped ice. Now I love ice, but this is SUPER ICE. My mama only made one flavor for me so far. She said it's cause that's all that will fit in the tray. I think it's because she wants them all for herself.
 
See they sent me a starter kit that comes with the tray I told you about, and 4 flavor packs. Juicy Apple is what she made me today and it's sweet and yummy and I love love love it. The other flavors are Sweet Potato and Maple, Chicken Soup, and White Cheddar.
 
I really think this is a nice idea because it tastes very good and can help keep me cool now that it's getting hotter outside.
 
Thank you Freezy Pups.
 
Oh I almost forgot to tell you. Each flavor pack makes 14 treats. So with each starter kit you get to make 56 treats.
 
When you run out then your mama or daddy can go to the website and buy more in your favorite flavor.
 
It's not hard to make them either. First, you get 7 ounces, that's almost a whole cup of hot water; but you don't have to make it come to a boil (that's when the water gets so hot it bubbles). You mix your flavor that you pick into the hot water and pour it carefully into your tray. Then, you put it in the cold box called a freezer. You have to wait and wait and wait. Then, when you feel like you can't wait anymore they're ready. My mama said that's about 4 or 5 hours, depending on how cold the cold box is.  Then you have to wait just a little bit; 4 minutes and you get the best tasting ice ever.
 

THANK
YOU FREEZY PUPS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.