Saturday, April 20, 2013

Special Agent Leash and Collar.

Hello tailwaggers.

I must be a secret agent. I got a special collar and leash from Alite Designs.

They have secret pockets. Theres one on my collar that has a pretty butterfly on it. My mama said thats to hold treats, or her key to the house. Cool hua?

Even better I got a light weight leash that has a loop for a flashlight or a blinkee light. Its got 2 secret pockets. One for poopy bags and one for money, treats, or keys. WOW. I really love it.


They make stuff for humans too.


http://www.alitedesigns.com/alite-shop.html#creatures


Shes gonna get some nice pictures soon but I got some from their site to use too,


Boa Lite CollarBoa Lite Leash





WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.