Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wipe me clean

OH BOY my tailwaggin friends.

I got some really cool wipes to get clean with and they smell good too.

I was sent Divas and studs tooth wipes, their ear wipes, and their eye wipes. They fit on my mamas finger tip so that makes it not so bad to get clean with them and those tooth ones taste soooo yummy. I like the ear ones too couse it gets the yucky out of them.

They gave me some W A G puppy grooming and some for adult dogs. I really like those cause my mama can toss them in my bag for when we have to go out and if we go where its yucky I can get nice and clean.

I love being clean and this makes it really fast. I think you need to check them out so you can be clean too.





 
 
 
 
 
 
WOOF.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.