Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cookies, brownies, muffins, moonpies, and candy.. OH I LOVE IT

 

 

Hi guys.

 

My mamas friend Jessica and her dog who is my friend Pepper sent me some yummies cause it's almost my adoption anniversary. I came to a really good house too.

They sent me some pumpkin cookies that I think should be called pumpkin pie flavor. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO good.







 

I got some more yummy lollies too. How did they know I loved the ones the Easter Bunny gave to me? Do you think Pepper's mama works for that big bunny??

 

My brownies are really good and they made them look like a flower.. isn't that nice?? After all my name is Daisy-Mae.

 Dog Brownies

The muffins are super good and I can't even pick the one I like best. NOM NOM NOM. They sent me flower shaped ones. The flavors where Apple Cinnamon, and Peanut Butter Banana. My mama can even eat them too because it's made with human quality ingredients.

 
Pepper you are so lucky, you have a mama who makes you nice yummy treats. I wish I could live there too (with my mama of course) so I could help taste test.
 
 
 
 
 
Those lollies have special sticks that I can eat too. The sticks are rawhide and with that candy I just LOOOOOOOOOVE them.

 
Dog Paw Print Lollipops
As for the moon pie it's a big cookie that has peanut butter filling. I love peanut butter. My mama said that it's big enough to split into 4 pieces so I can enjoy it more times.
 
 Doggy Whoopi Pies (Large)

I got a big special bone with my name on it but I haven't tasted that yet. I bet it will be good though because it looks just like my lollies do. Except big, and bone shaped, and my name's on it OH BOY.

 



Please go to her site and take a look around maybe buy something too. Jessica and Pepper are both so nice and are my friends and I love them. 


 




http://www.etsy.com/shop/geekygecko


woof.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.