Friday, May 3, 2013

I lick Chocolicks

Hi guys I got some great chocolate treats. Okay, I know what you must be thinking: dogs can't have chocolate; but this is special made for us doggies. It's called carob. The treats came from the really nice people at Chocolicks. Funny name, yummy treats.

 

They sent me two bags to taste and I love them both. First I tried the Neapolitan flavor. That's when something is strawberry chocolate and vanilla all in the same container. My favorite one was the vanilla but the other two are a very close second.

 

The other ones they sent to me look like little peanuts and taste like peanut butter and chocolate. I really love these too. I think I'm gonna have to eat them very slow though because my mama said they may be really hard to find. This one was called Peanut Butter Blasters.


 

Out of the two yummy types they sent to me I just don't know what I like the best.

 

Go to http://www.chocolicktreats.com/ to learn more.




 

 

WOOF.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.