Tuesday, June 18, 2013

UPDATED VETIQ

Oh boy that flea medicine I told you about before seems to be working great. My friends that got to test it are flea free after about a month.

 

The vitamin treats they sent me are super yummy and seem to be doing their job too. I've never felt this good.

 

I'm really happy now too, because they sent me some minties. They are a good for your teeth chew that is super crunchy and very tasty too. They even sent me a toothbrush. I already had one of those so I think I'll put this one into my travel kit so I can have clean shiny teeth on the go. 

 

They need to keep up the good work of making low cost high quality products.

 

 










 

WOOF.  

 

 

 
CONTEST.
 
I have a box for a small dog up for grabs. Normal contest rules.
Tell me why you think you should win
Dogs name
and your name. When I announce the winner in the comments please email me your mailing info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.