Thursday, June 20, 2013

Walking With Love

Walk your dog with love

 

Hello everyone. I finally found a harness that's comfy and fits well under my vest, but still can be hooked to my leash. I love that they have lots of great colors. I picked out bright pink to match my vest (and so people wont call me a boy).

 

The harness is called Walk Your Dog with Love. It attaches on the front to help you remember your manners and best of all it won't cause an owchie.

 

My mama likes that it's bight, and a super strong harness. The company did a great job.

 

Keep up the good work Mr. Dan.

 

Here is a sample of the colors they have.

 

 

Original colors are

 


 


 


 


 


 


 

 

Sportso Doggo

 


 


 


 


 

Now I know those 4 colors look super bright but believe it or not in person they're even brighter

 

 

 


 


 


 

 

 

Last but not least is the fun and fancy line

 


 


 


 

 

 

Sizing is super easy.  You just have your human plug in your weight and that's it. Then when you get it you adjust it once and that is super easy to do too. This video will tell you all about that.
 
I just wish that there was a little fabric loop on my back to put a blinking light on so I can be extra safe.

 

 


 


 

They even give back to rescues and shelters. What could be better.

 

 


 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.