Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Barking Bout my tags

Oh boy I got something that just makes my tail wag so fast. A nice new wide bright pink collar. A slide on tag, and a super cool tag with my picture on it. The one with my picture has a cool code on the back that people can use their phones to scan and it helps me get back home faster.

 

The collar is nice and bright pink and super strong. I couldn't be happier with the quality. The buckle is heavy duty plastic and the collar itself is pink nylon.

 

 

The slide on tag is so cool. It's white metal and connects right to the fabric of my collar. I like that I can wear a collar with a nice tag on it, and it not make any noise with my tag. There's also less chance of it getting hooked on anything so it won't get lost easily.


 

The cool tag that has the code that works with a phone is really cool and has my picture on it. It's also got my name and phone number. Guess what else. The tag tells everyone that I'm chipped so if I get lost and taken to the shelter I'll get home much faster. It doesn't have my address on it as a way to help keep my mama safe.

 

 

If you want to get a super cool tag or collar go to

 


 

WOOF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.