Friday, July 26, 2013

I love UDogU


Hi everyone I got some super pretty stuff from the nice people at UdogU. They sent me a hat, a poop bag holder, and a bandana. They where all pink with Daisies on them. I really like that since I'm a girl and my name is Daisy-Mae. Helps people stop calling me a boy. People can be silly sometimes. I also got a pink collar with polka dots on it. I really love it. Oh they sent me some soap with something called herbs in it and they help keep the fleas away.

 





 

Now my hat looks kinda like the ones my mama wears but it has ear holes for me and a stretchy strap to go under my chin. The hat knows it's commands too. It knows how to STAY.

 

I love the poop bag holder. It works like the ones our humans have to store the bags they bring their food home in. The only difference is it's a tiny version and it clips to our leashes. I really like it too. Re-using those bags help our planet and the holder is cute like me.

 

I like my bandana too it helps me look even more pretty and I don't have to worry about loosing it. You see my collar slides through it and it stays on my neck. Boy they have some smart clothes that know how to stay.

 

 

The collar they sent me is super soft and super cute. The buckle is nice and strong too. I think it's great.

 

 

The nice people at UDogU have lots of pretty patters to pick from and even make special towels for us.

 

The soap they sent is natural and smells really good. I haven't seen a flea since I started using it. Even better is it's less mess than the stuff in the bottle and you don't get too much. See this is in a bar and you get wet then wet the bar and rub it all over your fur and it rinses super fast too. 

 

 

I love UDogU.


 My hat is so pretty


Now the following photos aren't of me but the dog is still super good looking in the trends from UDogU


 

 
http://www.udogu.com/bragbark22.php?utm_source=link&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=bragbark

Please click this link. If you do and buy anything that's not a close out you will get a 15% discount until Aug. 10th.  I think you will easily find something that's for you. I love everything on the site and I want it all.



GIVEAWAY.

You have to guess the right fabric from their page but one lucky winner will get a collar and a leash. GOOD LUCK.

Contest over on Aug 3rd

Due to no one winning yet contest extended until the 6th.
 

WOOF.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.