Monday, August 19, 2013

Lookin cool

Hi my friends.

 


 

Do you like bandanas? Do you like to look cool? Are the bandanas you buy in stores not exactly what you want? Do you like custom clothes? Then I have something for you. I got a great bandana in the mail the other day. It's hot pink and tells everyone that I'm a service dog and they can't touch me. You don't have to be a service dog to get one. You can get a bandana that has your name or your parents favorite sports team on it. They have tons of colors and fonts to match any dog's taste. The work is pawsome and I can't want to show it off at the beach.

 

Thank you bibsandblankies. You have some great looking super cool stuff and I wish I could have you to be my own personal designer. Not only do they have cool stuff for us doggies they have it for babies too.

 

 


 

Woof.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.