Monday, November 4, 2013

Worm Away

Hello my friends.

 

I need to tell you about this really great wormer. Now I know that's something none of us like to talk about because those things are just gross. But the new one my mama asked someone to send me to try is really great. To make things even better it's all natural too. It won't hurt my tummy like the usually all chemicaly made ones do.

 

This one is made to help us with out any yucky side effects. It's 100% Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth,(DE)  and  Now I know that may sound weird. It's nothing bad.. nothing at all. My mama took this info from the nice people who gave it to me.

 

How does Food Grade DE kill worms? DE is a naturally occurring, soft, siliceous sedimentary rock and consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. It is easily crushed into a powder and has a mildly abrasive structure. When ingested and in the stomach it comes in contact with the parasites, it then scratches their bodies and leaves them to dehydrate and die. So it works by physical action and there is NO chance of the parasite getting resistant as it can with chemical wormers. It will work every time!

 

They also add 100% Organic Lemongrass for taste and added health value, Organic Olive Leaf Powder, for immune support, Probiotics for digestion and Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) for immune support.

See lot's of good stuff and none of that nasty chemical.

 

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth will eliminate roundworms, pinworms, whipworms and hookworms usually within 7 days being fed daily. I've only been taking it a week but I already feel and look better. I didn't even think I could get any prettier.

 

 

They also sent me a flea killing powder so be on the look out for a review of that.

 

No More Dog Worms 100% Organic & Natural Dog Wormer and Wellness Powder

 


 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.