Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tell them to show you off

Hi photogenic fur friend

Have I got the pawduct for you, I found this really nice photo book that just tells everyone that THIS IS FOR DOGS.

It's got really nice fabric on it and boy is it cute. My Mama loves the color green but she even says that the yellow is the cutest thing ever, well second cutest since I'm the cutest.






See the little books are so cute.




I love this because it makes it easy for your human to carry pictures of you everywhere they go at a nice low cost, but with out sacrificing high quality

The album holds 24 pictures and they even have fabrics that are human friendly. Just look at my smile.




Go buy one and have your humans show you to all their friends.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristineBondor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.