Thursday, July 3, 2014

Good Mojo

Hello I got this great green goopy stuff

It's really great if you need to take care of a rash or a hot spot and it's natural so if you lick it you won't get sick.

It even helps your person.  If your person gets a heat or wind burn, a cut, an infection, poison ivy , itchy bug bites, diaper rash, something called eczema, or hemorrhoids. It's really cool. It even helps with bruises.

I really like when I can use natural stuff for booboos.

I was silly and rolled into an ant bed and got some itchy bites. This stuff has some Olive oil in it, my mama eats olive oil. Its got basil too and my grandma grows some of that.  It even has lavender and she grows that too. The other stuff my mama said is all natural and is good for me but I'm not sure what it is.


Plantain, Comfrey, Nettle, Yarrow, Beeswax, Burdockm St. Johns Wart, Marshmallow, Mullein, Chickweed, Calendula, Goldenseal. I dont know what all of that is but it helps make me feel super good and takes care of the bad stuff and helps me get better faster.




This is something that every one needs in their first aid kit.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/123433691/green-mojo-herbal-healing-salve?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_query=Green+Mojo&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

1 comment:

  1. I use it on my dog for rashes caused by fleas

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.