Saturday, August 2, 2014

Viking Cool Leash Set.

Hi everyone.


I love collars and leashes like any other girl we have to have choices, and me I like to look my best. I even have a special vest that my mama's friend Jennifer made for me so I could go out to town events and have a way to show my town pride.


Well a very nice girl made me a custom leash and collar that is beautiful and matches my vest and brings out my town pride. LET'S GO VIKINGS.


The collar is so pretty and has my name embroidered on it. I love that is is both green and a nice bright yellow/gold and wide enough to be seen.  The leash matches it perfect and is a great length for a service dog to stay close enough to do their very important job.

I love that this set even has beads on it to make it extra pretty for us girls that like to look our best.

The work done is nice because this is super strong. My mama and her brother Drew pulled and snatched on this set and it even held my mama weight.

Wow it'nice and strong and this will help keep us and our people nice and safe. Strong, safe and high fashion too. Wow what else could you want.

Paracord is a very great tool to use on dog collars and leashes and it even works great for when you need survival tools. Did you know you can break down your super cool collar if you need to get buy in an emergency. Let's hope one never happens because I don't wanna loose my cool gear.














Please check back soon for an update. Review of head collar and bandannas coming soon.



https://www.etsy.com/shop/5PawsFashionAndFun?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.