Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fun and learning

Hi everyone a few days ago I got a really nice package that even came with a gift for my mama.

She got a video game with a toy gun and I got a dvd to help me remember my manners.

The DVD is called Family Dog and is based off of a great book by the same name.

In this DVD there's a mean man with a pretty dog that is very smart. That dog even mails letters. He makes a super nice family feel like they could never train a dog.

Well this DVD offers tips on picking out a dog going to the vet and even about some yummy treats.

Then they get down to the learning. This DVD makes it super easy to learn to be a good dog. BOL buy the DVD and you'll get the joke.

By working a little each day I am an even better behaved girl.


My mama just loved her game. On it you train a dog then hunt for ducks. Some times you have to wait a long time before BANG dead duck.

Don't worry though those duckies aren't real though.

The toy gun makes playing the game even more fun and it even can work with other hunting and shooting games.. WOW.

See my mama just went into a wheel chair and this game cheered her up that makes me like it even more.




More photos to come 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.