Sunday, December 28, 2014

Holly Jolly bandanna

I got a super special bandanna in the mail the other day. It's so festive even Santa had to be jealous of my Christmas spirit. This special bandanna has bright red and white stripes and silly Santa faces on green. I love that it's an easy way to dress up for the holidays since my Santa suit is too little now.

This closes tight with the magic of Velcro and is clearly made with lots of love by the nice lady who made my Viking Bandanna. See how pretty this is??  It even has a secret and that's a way to put it .on... it has a place for the collar to go.





I love that it even adds a little extra warmth to my neck and spirit to my family




https://www.etsy.com/shop/FivePawsFashion?ref=pr_shop_more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.