Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tags and stamps I'm ready to go

Oh boy,


I got some very special things in the mail. An ID tag, 4 luggage tags so I can share with my people, and a super cool stampy for my mama.


The tags are super cool and really cool. The oval one is to go on my collar and will work perfect if I ever fly one that big birdy thing my mama calls a plane.

It's metal free and has my name and number on it.The tag is easy to read but you see that it's super thick but light plastic. This thing is great.Won't say jingle jingle.



That black tag is special for my mama.It's called a luggage tag and they also come in red and blue. I got one so did my mamas mama and my mamas brother. They attach with zippy tags.


I love that they won't set off those beeping things at the airport. Those hurt my doggy ears.


We also got a cool stamper that puts my mamas name and info on letters and is something called self inking.The nice people keep the stamps working great.


With so many tags and stamps there's stuff to make your tail wag.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.