Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Flowers in my hair

Hello everyone I just have to tell you about this super pretty headband than make me look even more pretty.

It's made by a craft called crocheting. I didn't really know what that means except that things done by it are really really pretty.

My mama helped me look it up so that I would understand.

She told me that crocheting is when someone makes fabric out of yard with a little hook. The hook can be metal,wood, or plastic.

She also told me that to crochet you make little stitches by locking loops of the yarn together.  And that you have to make one little stitch at a time before going to the next one.

That sounds really tricky and I don't think I would be able to do it with my paws. After all I do have two left ones.


I love the fact that the nice person who makes these pretty headbands allowed my mama to totally customize one so that it would be super pretty and go with an outfit that I have.

It makes me look like a beauty queen.

I also love the fact that the flower on it can be removed because of a button. 

I wish that they had an option to buy extra flowers to change it out and make extra pretty. When you have more then one option that gives you extra style.


I also love that its super soft on my fur.













https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrimitivePups?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.