Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Howl-o-ween giftbox

Hi everyone ,


I got another wonderful, fun gift box to tell you all about. This thing really makes my tail wag. It makes the puppies pretty happy too.






These boxes are so much fun. I love how they have several fun toys, treats, and a super special pup-prize.





I love this thing. This month the box was all spooktaular.



This time my box was bursting at the seams.









Two totally fun toys. A Jack-o-lantern and a witch that was hiding. You squish her hiding spot and she pops out. BOL that's silly. These toys are very high quality. The puppies just love them. I really like the fact that they are so much fun for them.










Two great treats. Some little yogurty disk that smell so good. They are pumpkin flavor. Now my mama hates pumpkin but she said they smell yummy. I think I better eat them all.She wants them for herself. Are these really made for dogs, or are they people snacks that got put in the wrong bag??
















 I even got two pumpkin pie cookies. One was shaped like a jack-o-lantern the other like a ghosty. They were yummy and crunchy and lasted a really long time. It was hard to break them up so that mama could help us to share.

                         









Next I got a super fun cute bandanna so I can share the Halloween spirit all month long. I love the fact that the little witches on it are dogs. BOL thats so cool.






See these boxes are full of fun and love. My tail hasn't stopped wagging ever since I got it. I wonder if I will get another one to share with the puppies. I bet next month will be filled with turkey-lurkey fun fun fun.



www.petgiftbox.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.