Thursday, March 31, 2016

Rosemary, Coconut smells great.

Hello my pawsome friends.


I have some really great products to tell you about. All I can say is my tail won't stop wagging.


This shampoo is so good. I smell just like my mamas grandmas Rosemary plants, and Lennon, he smells like coconut.

The products this company makes have the cutest names.

Sit and Shine, Shampoo and Shake, Foam and Fido, Spritz and Sniff.


How adorable.

As of right now we have tested the Shampoo and Shake, the Spritz and Sniff, and the Foam and Fido.

If I had to choose just one that is my favorite, it would be the Foam and Fido.

Why you may ask.. It's simple.  This product is very convenient.



This adorable little dog shaped sponge has enough shampoo infused in it for at least 5 baths.
It feels so good being rubbed all over you too.

To use.. Open the package. Wet sponge, squish it to release the suds.  Then you just rub a dub. That rubbing action feels amazing.



When you are done getting sudsy you just rinse the sponge and hang to dry.

As for the bottles of shampoo. These things are a nice size and quality for the price.
A little really goes a long way. Squeeze it on rub it in and let it soak a bit.

Both the shampoo sponge and the bottled kind rinse well and leave no residue.
The smell seems to last past the bath too.

I also love that it made my fur feel soft. I have more wirey pin like hairs and Lennon is a Lab so his is kinda plush. Mama said he feels simply amazing.

The spritz smells great. We tried to rosemary but I wish we had the coconut one too. This is simple to keep in your glove box or a backpack.

Perfect for service dogs who wanna quickly freshen up before going in a store. No stinky dogs here.

Now we haven't had the chance to test the Shine Serum so check back in a few days for an update on that.

We even got this cute tote bag to store the products in or to use to carry bowls and food on trips that will last all day or maybe over night. If you want you can use it to take toys to the park or let your human use it to shop at the pet store with. Tell them if they wanna use your bag they better fill it with treats.


Good news paw pals. I am hosting a giveaway. Just enter below. Every single comment will be given a number. I will respond after the comment with your number.

2 lucky winners will be chosen using a random number generator.


1st place is a Shampoo and a Spritz in your choice of scent
2nd place is a Shampoo, Sponge, or Spritz in your choice of scent.

You have until April 10th to enter so good luck

Subscribe to my blog, and comment below to enter.

Check this pawsome company out on Facebook, and Twitter.

Twitter-
@puppytailproducts


Facebook-
www.facebook.com/PuppytailProducts

www.facebook.com/rubylovesfido 

www.puppytailproducts.com for great grooming products.
www.rubylovesfido.com for the adorable bags




UPDATE:


FIRST PRIZE GOES TO # 2

SECOND PRIZE TO # 3



16 comments:

  1. I already subscribe so Im just comenting. You find the coolest stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog really needs a bath the stinky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great I love how cute that sponge is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love some for my stinky boy PAE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Im not too late. My girl would love this. I could wash her TONS with that cool sponge

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dog is so little. I'm sure she would get a lot of use out of one of these sets. I wish that I could win. I usually enter these things but I was out of town for a few days.

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.