Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The treat giver

Hello everyone Lennon here.

I have this super cool training tool to bark about. We call it the treat giver.

Its really super special because this little rod can be stretched out to help your person show you where to go while they stand and you do as you are told.

While thats cool this part will really make your tail wag. Its got this little clippy thing on the end that kinda bites your treats and holds them so when your person gets you where they wanna they can easily give you a treat.


My mama likes it because its helping me learn how to turn off lights for her.
She also likes that you can take the clip off to wash it.

The handle is padded so that makes it feel good in their paws. If I could add something to it I would just put a leash on it so it can stay on their wrists if they drop it


.





https://www.etsy.com/shop/petdogtrainer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.