Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Looking super cool with a collar that rules

Now I'm gonna hand it over to Lennon because he has a lot to bark about.



Hi guys this is Lennon. I need to tell you about my COOL collar. It has this pawtastic red and black checker board print. I think it looks so cool with my huge red and black tag that you saw in an earlier review. I think this collar goes great with my black fur my black vest with the red trim my red head halter my red leash wraps my black leash and all my black and red patches. I guess you can say I have a very classic look. This collar really stands out above all the others we have ever had.

This company makes so many eye catching things for animals and people.

Dog collars
Dog Leashes ...I wish Daisy-Mae and I had matching leashes for
Dog bowls

Key chains
Hats
Wallets
Suspenders
Business Card Holders
Guitar Straps
Phone Cases
Coasters
Cufflinks
Purses
Cuffs
Bracelets
Ties
Flasks
Lanyards
Buckles
Mirrors
Pillow Cases
Belts





This site really has something for everyone.
https://buckle-down.com/shop/

https://www.thecustomsite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.